Votre Forum

Identifiez-vous avec le pseudo d'administration pour configurer et personaliser votre forum.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 06-11-2019 08:36:21

alice75
Nouveau membre

Richard Mille RM 067 Automatic Extra Flat RM 067-01 RG Replica Watch

Richard Mille RM 35-01 Rafael Nadal Richard Mille has achieved great success in accelerating in recent years and has been sought after by all watch enthusiasts, Richard Mille RM 052 skull replica ,while the RM 35-01 Rafael Nadal model is RM 35-01. It is a highly regarded product designed for legendary tennis players.

It can be said that the brand was founded in 1999 and sold the first timepiece in 2001, achieving extraordinary success. Despite its small age, it is still considered to be the best watch manufacturer in the watch industry. Many watch fans who like sports watches have always dreamed of it, and its high-tech materials and amazing complexity have promoted the popularity of the brand.

Of course, this success depends on many factors. The iconic Tonneau case and extreme materials are just two of them. There are also brand ambassadors... they are more like "all-star celebrities."

Richard Mille and Rafael Nadal have been working together for many years. Designed for famous tennis players, the RN27 series sets the limits of “high-end watches” with the tourbillon movement. The RM 35 series was born. It is produced with the same cutting-edge technology to meet the needs of customers without complexity. The RM27 series fake luxury watches is now in its fourth edition, while the RM 35 series has two different case options and three models with multiple movements.

The RM 35-01 is available in a Tonneau-shaped case with dimensions of 49.94mm x 42mm x 14.05mm. In fact, it is impossible to think of Richard Miller just by looking at the size, because the geometry of the case is very different from the usual watch. Obviously, I have to say that the momentum I face is bigger than I expected. This feeling of great creation only adds to the sense of movement and does not make you feel uncomfortable. The most important factors affecting wearing comfort are the design of the bottom cover and the portability of the watch.

The case is made of NTPT® carbon fiber, which has been patented by the brand. A large number of carbon fibers having a maximum thickness of 30 μm were stacked one on another at a 45-degree angle, then baked at 6 atm and 120 degrees Celsius, and then molded on a CNC milling machine. According to Richard Mille, NTCT is 25% more fracture resistant than carbon-like composites and 200% more resistant to microcracking. A total of 20 titanium studs and nitrile O-ring seals are provided in the enclosure to provide 50 meters of water resistance. The front side of the watch is fitted with sapphire crystal, but the back is preferably a closed NTPT carbon fiber case.www.chronowrist.ru

Richard Mille RM 35-01 consists of a hand-wound movement Ref. The RMUL-3 measures 30.25mm x 28.45mm x 3.15mm. Unfortunately, the ultra-thin structure of the movement is not reflected on the case, but it is an honour to watch the skeleton movement from the dial. The 24 jewel movement pulsates at 28,800 vph and provides a 55-hour power reserve when fully tightened. The winding list itself is a pleasure.

The beautiful display box contains two different belts. The titanium folding clasp secures a rubber strap and a velcro strap made of Kevlar. Attaching such an expensive timepiece to your wrist with a simple Velcro strap is both meaningful and sporty.

So, when I actually put on my watch, how does it make me feel? The first thing I felt was that despite its light weight, it still had a very high manufacturing quality. Often, tight joints, advanced production techniques with low tolerances, the often added weight of precious metals and many other reasons determine the quality of the watch. Richard Mille played games in my brain with its unconventional structure and proved that brightness can also enhance perception of quality. NTPT Carbon gives users an unusual feel and image. Sports, this is just a work of art with so many more subtle details that make people suspect that their movements and complications take into account those who don't have them.

The RM 35-01 is not a limited edition timepiece, but don't be too excited because it is difficult to buy due to the high demand. At the same time, let me tell you that the same watch made with reference number RM 35-02 has another watch with an automatic movement.jacob & co astronomia sky watches

Pied de page des forums